Business Operations Analyst – Entry level
San Francisco, CA
Are you a new grad looking to start your career in Operations or Research? Are you excited about getting into the Tech startup scene? Are you interested in learning about B2B SaaS? Are you ready to enter the professional world and start building your career? We would love to talk to you!
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- Research skills
- Summer internships in startups or enterprise B2B SaaS or technology or research
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Manage all new hire IT onboarding and IT training
- Spearhead SOC 2 information security audits
- Administer the protection systems, antivirus and firewall systems
- Evaluate and act as application admin for internal software applications
- Work closely with both Sales and Marketing to develop internal CRM and pipeline reporting systems
- Assist the engineering and analytics team with product testing and refinement efforts
- Evaluate, acquire, onboard and manage all vendors
- Policy updates and creation
- Adhoc projects – build excel models (assumptions –> model–> results)
- Business operations office management
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, 401K, unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.