Client Services Manager – Cyber Insurance
San Francisco, New-York or London
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cybersecurity, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cybersecurity company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing), HSCM ((re)insurance focused asset manager) and Symantec Ventures.
We are looking for a results-oriented Client Services Manager, passionate about exceeding client expectations of our market-leading risk SaaS analytics platform for the cyber (re)insurance industry.
- Fully understand and become conversant in all aspects of the underwriting manager and catastrophe modeling portfolio manager software products and able to explain to clients
- Support the sales and business development function by providing technical support to close client deals
- Lead training for multiple cyber (re)insurance clients across the entire cyber insurance value chain for both catastrophe modeling and underwriting manager products
- Develop and update written training materials in a clear and succinct manner
- Respond to client requests to exceed expectations relating to the delivery of services and special projects relating to security matters as they arise
- Drive client delight in all aspects of the use of our software products
- With limited supervision, oversee client on-boarding and training
- Support sales organization in pre- and post- contract client engagement
- Act as an ambassador for CyberCube Analytics in engaging the insurance market
- Provide practical advice and insight to enable clients to maximize the utility of the software
- Broad knowledge of cybersecurity issues
- Specific actuarial / capital modeling / ERM skills and / or background
- Strong awareness of commercial insurance issues including cyber risk insurance
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability in client account management and relationship building
- Technical presentation skills
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree education
- Demonstrated technical understanding of cybersecurity issues
- Excellent technical presentation skills and ability to influence
- High level of professional integrity and commitment to the execution of deliverables
- Fluent computer / Office skills
Valuable Skills and Experience:
- Relevant professional qualification such as ACII / CIPP / CISSP
- Technical modeling and actuarial background
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- As a start-up there will be a lot of flexibility, including work from home
- Shared workspace in and working on client sites.
- 20% of travel can be expected, primarily to continental Europe and the USA.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, pension, and benefits
- Meaningful early-stage equity
- Generous private medical healthcare insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the key industries in the world