Client Services Manager
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
The client services associate will be responsible for ensuring that our clients receive all the knowledge, understanding and support they need to successfully leverage our software. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
- Fully understand and become conversant in all aspects of the underwriting manager and catastrophe modeling portfolio manager software products and able to explain to clients
- Support the sales and business development function by providing technical support to close client deals
- Particular emphasis on reinsurance clients and technical interaction with modelling, actuarial and risk management functions within complex (re)insurance organizations.
- Lead training for multiple cyber (re)insurance clients across the entire cyber insurance value chain for both catastrophe modeling and underwriting manager products
- Develop and update written training materials in a clear and succinct manner
- Respond to client requests to exceed expectations relating to delivery of services and special projects relating to security matters as they arise
- Drive client delight in all aspects of use of our software products
- With limited supervision, oversee client on-boarding and training
- Support sales organization in pre- and post-contract client engagement
- Act as an ambassador for CyberCube Analytics in engaging the insurance market
- Provide practical advice and insight to enable clients to maximize utility of software
- Broad knowledge and technical understanding of cyber security issues
- Specific actuarial / capital modeling / ERM skills and / or background
- Strong awareness of commercial insurance issues including cyber risk insurance
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability in client account management and relationship building
- Excellent technical presentation skills and ability to influence
- High level of professional integrity and commitment to execution of deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Specific reinsurance broking / modelling / actuarial experience highly valued
- Relevant professional qualification such as ACII / CIPP / CISSP
- Active member of industry associations and groups
Travel up to 20% of time expected, primarily continental Europe with limited US
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and benefits, as well as meaningful early stage equity
- Flexible work environment
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.