Customer Success Manager
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
The Customer Success function is responsible for ensuring a positive and engaged customer experience when using CyberCube software. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
- Develop a technical understanding of all aspects of the software products
- Establish and refine business processes to support a scalable customer support function for a wide range of different customers
- Deliver technical support capabilities, practical advice and insight to ensure customers can leverage software for their needs
- Oversee production and updating of written training materials, including in video and written format, in a clear and succinct manner
- Drive client delight in all aspects of use of our software products
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for customer success measures
- Collaborate successfully with other parts of CyberCube, including product development and engineering, to put customers at the centre of our business,
- Act as an ambassador for CyberCube Analytics in engaging the insurance market
- Experience in Customer Success with a business-to-business Software-as-a-Service company
- Proven ability to develop systems and business workflows to deliver scalable customer success
- Technically proficient with customer service and support ticketing management software such as Zendesk or similar.
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent technical presentation skills and ability to influence
- High level of professional integrity and commitment to the execution of deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Specific technical B2B customer success experience
- Management experience valued
- Broad knowledge of cybersecurity issues
- Awareness of commercial insurance market including cyber risk insurance preferred
- Active member of industry associations and groups
- Travel up to 20% of time expected, primarily continental Europe with limited US
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and benefits, as well as meaningful early stage equity
- Flexible work environment
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.