Cyber Risk Analyst
San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
- Conduct in-depth research at the crossroads of cyber security, insurance, and risk modeling
- Help design and build new analytical data models and/or enhance existing data models
- Provide analytical support to other team members
- Prepare static and dynamic data visualizations for use in internal and external contexts
- Work closely with products, analytics, and engineering team members
Skills and Qualifications
- Self-starter able to work well independently as well as in various team settings
- Intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and ability to contribute ideas
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Eager to work in an agile environment
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries & fields: cyber security, data science, risk modeling & management, and consulting
- Ideally familiarity with Python / R, relational databases (incl. SQL), big data frameworks (Spark / Hadoop), flat files and complex data types (JSON, XML, etc.), APIs, and Excel
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or related field
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, 401 (K), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.