Director of Product, Data Platform
San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in downtown San Francisco, California.
As a Director of Product for CyberCube’s market-leading data platform, you will join our growing product organization, working in collaboration with our product managers, analysts, data scientists and engineers. You will be responsible for managing the evolution of our data platform that serves as the foundation on which CyberCube’s products are built. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, managing key stakeholders uninhibited by ego or hierarchy.
- Proven experience delivering big data platforms for leading technology companies
- Generalist and self-starter able to work well independently as well as in various team settings
- Intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and ability to contribute ideas
- Excited by analytical problems and new challenges
- Eager to work in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent technical experience); MBA or Master’s Degree a plus
- 5-8 years of Product Management experience with a focus on big data platforms powering SaaS/ analytics products (bonus points for enterprise security experience)
- Experience with multi-partner data platform management from negotiating third-party legal agreements to delivering value to internal and external clients of the data platform
- Experience working with data partners and developing an eco-system of best-in-class providers to support multiple product lines
- Experience with Agile Scrum, project tasking tools (i.e. JIRA, Asana)
- Working knowledge of data pipelines, APIs and data modeling
- Ownership – Responsible for the growth and monetization of the market’s leading data platform powering CyberCube’s product portfolio.
- Partner development – Manage the delivery of value and growth associated with CyberCube’s data partner eco-system
- Delegation & Internal Communications. Coordinate cross-functional inbound activities across, generate data platform requirements, and scope out the roadmap for the data platform
- Organization & Execution. Establish project schedules and develop well-integrated plans, managing projects through from commitment to delivery
- Market Landscape. Conduct research on data sources and ROI analyses, anticipating needs of the business and customers
- Operating Culture & Behavioral Fit. Maintain the integrity and professionalism expected of all team members and carry this forward as a company ambassador
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.