Executive Assistant/Office Manager
San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
- Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to CEO and leadership team.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for CEO and leadership team.
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and assist with all logistics associated with the travel.
- Draft and management correspondence and communication on behalf of leadership, as appropriate.
- Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional face of CyberCube.
- Interface effectively with vendors and building management.
- Own day-to-day office operations to ensure that the office is running smoothly
- Greet visitors and candidates as they come into the San Francisco office.
- Culture Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning office social events (happy hours, monthly events, etc.)
- Work collaboratively to create an inclusive, productive, and fun work environment.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Availability to take on all ad-hoc tasks as they come up.
- Assist with coordination and management of an upcoming office move.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Thorough attention to detail and superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly flexible, available, and responsive
- Team oriented, “all hands on deck” attitude, high-energy, and enthusiasm
- Experience working in the tech startup space (preferred)
- Experience with G-Suite (preferred)
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click Here to Apply
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.