Marketing Project Manager
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
- Develop a tactical execution plan and editorial calendar that is aligned with CyberCube messaging and strategy
- Ensure the correct cadence of publications and events for CyberCube clients, prospects, and other industry stakeholders
- Organize resources both internally and externally to realistically set and meet deadlines
- Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns. Analyze the results to identify trends and suggest adjustments to the strategy based on analysis
- Publish content on the website, and various social media tools in a timely fashion
- Enforce CyberCube brand guidelines in all external interactions
- You will be a highly organized, self-motivated individual with a passion for getting things done on time and to standard
- Project management experience, preferably within the marketing function of a technology or insurance company
- Strong event production skills to execute events (for professionals and VIP’s) to standard
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with various project stakeholders internally and externally
- High level of skill with marketing and publishing tools (WordPress, Passle, G-suite, Google Analytics, AirTable experience preferred)
- High standards of grammar and spelling and impeccable production values
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related subject
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in an insurance or technology company
- Knowledge of marketing and publishing tools including WordPress, G-Suite, Google Analytics.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and benefits, as well as meaningful early stage equity
- Flexible work environment
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.