Principal Software Engineer
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to design and scale our best-in-class product portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience with data model design and implementation
- 2+ years of leading a team of highly technical engineers in a B2B SaaS environment
- 3+ years knowledge of servers, networking, and storage components and their integration
- Experience with open source tools and operating in a CI/CD development process
- Experience with performance monitoring and optimization
- Experience with AWS services is required. Knowledge of EC2, S3, RDS and scale up highly desirable.
- Proven expertise in building and managing data platforms
- BS/MS in a technical field of study such as Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
- Prior experience as a technical architect of a complex analytics platform
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work well in a high performing team environment
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary and meaningful early stage equity
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.