San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing), HSCM ((re)insurance focused asset manager) and Symantec Ventures.
- Stress test internal models on an ongoing basis to ensure output meets expectation and customer demand, while helping find bugs or corner cases that need attention.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency within existing models and for future models, evaluating and recommending solutions as appropriate.
- Identify, interpret, calibrate and validate key findings with team members to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Communicate analysis results effectively with internal customers as well as external business partners and potential clients, as needed.
- Continuously validate and adapt model to changing environment.
- Participate in internal research and development activities, as needed.
- Provide analytical support to other team members, as needed.
- Search and identify relevant sources of publicly available information/data that will support the development and enhancement of new and existing underwriting and actuarial tools.
- Review each data source carefully to ensure consistency, identify deficiencies and perform basic tests/analysis to confirm accuracy of the data.
- Create comprehensive documentation for the different modules involved in the creation of internal tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bias Toward Efficiency, Organization, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Independence, Ability to Analyze Information, Results Driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Python, VBA, R, SQL, Tableau or other statistical/automation software
- Bachelor’s degree in a related quantitative discipline such as statistics, actuarial or data science, economics, mathematics and/or relevant work experience
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited FTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.