San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to support our fast-growing product suite serving the full insurance value chain. An ideal candidate is someone who is technically grounded with strong business intuition.
You will join our growing product team, working in collaboration with our analytics, engineering & design teams. Your role will be to build out products and features from the ground up while taking input from customers to iterate where necessary. This role reports to the Director of Product Management, and serves as a key interface between our Product team (which includes Analytics and Design), Engineering team, and our customer-facing teams (including Business Development and Client Services).
You will be responsible for managing the complete product development lifecycle, from identifying market opportunities to rolling out scalable solutions. You will distill the fundamental needs behind what customers ask for, and create requirements to build the products they’ll love using. The role will balance incremental product enhancements with larger transformational opportunities.
As a Product Manager, you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, managing key stakeholders uninhibited by ego or hierarchy.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in downtown San Francisco, California.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis, anticipating customer needs and crafting a compelling narrative around new features, use cases, or markets
- Manage the roadmap in a clear, consistent manner, and help everyone understand what success looks like for any product, feature, or design change.
- Define workflow requirements by learning from customers and working closely with our design team to align your learnings with user experience best practices.
- Explore and prioritize competitive differentiating that provides a unique value proposition.
- Coordinate cross-functional inbound activities across functional team leads and team contributors.
- Establish time schedules and develop well-integrated plans, managing projects through from commitment to delivery.
- Participate in and attend relevant industry events as the face of the product.
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing & PR/Communications teams to create product collateral.
- Maintain the integrity and professionalism expected of all team members and carry this forward as a product ambassador.
- You’ve previously served as a Product Manager for a SaaS software product in the B2B space or have experience with cybersecurity, cyber insurance, or other related industries.
- You’re excited about thinking big-picture strategy, but are equally excited to roll up your sleeves and put together requirements docs, write user stories, technical documentation and value proposition statements.
- You rely on data to drive your decision making and strategy,
- You can lead a daily stand-up with engineering, or advise on backlog grooming priorities as required.
- You’ve worked in an agile environment before; and will ideally be comfortable with, Jira, Confluence, Asana, etc.
- You have intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and the ability to contribute ideas.
- You’re excited by analytical problems and new challenges.
- You have excellent communications and oral presentation skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent technical experience); MBA or Master’s Degree a plus.
- 2-5 years of work experience with a focus in SaaS/analytics products (bonus points for enterprise security experience).
- You have successfully taken an early-stage product to market, creating a new category in the process.
- Thinking product requirements and product launch plans is second nature to you.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited FTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.