San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in downtown San Francisco, California.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for cross-functional project delivery across analytics and technology initiatives within CyberCube. You will lead all aspects of project delivery including scope and definition, timeline management, risk assessment and mitigation, resource efficiencies.
- Drive the project implementations and lead delivery of key project deliverables and work collaboratively with team members. You also have a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Lead complex projects to major milestones. Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to executive management
- Excellent leadership skills that improve project team effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; Master’s/MBA a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience as a software project manager with startup experience
- Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills and deep understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM delivery
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.