CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by ForgePoint Capital (the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing), HSCM ((re)insurance focused asset manager) and Symantec Ventures.
- Design and implement QA infrastructure
- Develop and improve test frameworks
- Analyze existing test processes and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with customer
- Analyze test results and perform root cause analysis
- Configure and support CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Strong experience in automated testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Good programming knowledge in core Java
- Strong experience with Selenium
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build-systems (ant, maven2, etc), continuous integration, etc.
- Good interpersonal and English language communication skills
- Practical experience in building test automation framework is a plus
- Experience with automation work
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Circle CI, etc.)
- Building out tools from scratch and implementing tools into their environment
- Strong with hands on technical skills
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.