CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling, and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
We are looking for a Senior QA and Test Automation Engineer who is an outstanding team player with a positive attitude to help us deliver high-quality cloud service to meet the needs of cyber risk analytics. We’re looking for someone with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively when discussing issues with the scrum team and management and the passion to stay on top of trends and patterns in Cloud Technologies and Testing.
- Work closely with scrum team members to evangelize an emphasis on quality through the entire SDLC
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on user stories
- Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test scripts and/or test libraries
- Introduce and influence process improvements and act as an agent for change to the organization
- Build QA metrics and update burn-down charts appropriately
- Performance and load testing
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in QA and Automation Engineering
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and process
- Good understanding of how cloud services work, and experience testing them
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization, and attention to detail; strong analytical skills
- Experience with writing Java-based automation tests
- Understanding Application/Web server infrastructure
- Good experience in LINUX/UNIX and any scripting language (Ruby / Perl / Python)
- Experienced with JIRA and Zephyr
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with vulnerability testing frameworks and tools
- Experience in XSS and other security testing
- Experience working with SQL/NOSQL DB’s
- Experience of working in a start-up environment preferred
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary and meaningful early stage equity
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.