San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
Support the build-out of product feature enhancements and additions, while continuously validating and adapting models to changing environment.
- Serve as liaison between analytics and engineering in translating collateral, knowledge, and methodology to scalable language.
- Assistance with enhancement of back-end product algorithms and other data science/analytical tasks.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support/training to other Analytics team members (including new hire product training).
- Identify, evaluate and recommend statistical methods for use in analysis as appropriate.
- Identify, interpret and validate key findings with team members to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Communicate analysis results effectively with internal customers as well as external business partners, as needed.
- Conduct independent, ad hoc research as needed.
- Conduct ongoing model gap analysis while helping to identify new model opportunities or use cases.
- Search and identify relevant sources of publicly available information/data that will support the development and enhancement of new and existing tools.
- Review each data source carefully to ensure consistency, identify deficiencies and perform basic tests/analysis to confirm accuracy of the data.
- Create comprehensive documentation for the different modules involved in the creation of internal tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Software Product Development and/or Complex Analytical Model Construction (Prototyping & Validation)
- Organization, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Independence, Ability to Analyze Information, Results Driven, Bias Toward Efficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Java, Python, R, SQL, and Airflow
- Familiarity with VBA, SAS, MatLab, Tableau or other statistical software
- Advanced degree in a related quantitative discipline such as computer science, data science, engineering, physics, or mathematics
- 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click Here to Apply
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.