Senior Software Engineer – Front End
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 5+ years of UI development experience
- Experience with Angular JS or similar MVC Frameworks (React, Vue.js, Ember, Backbone, CanJS)
- Experience with JS utility libraries: Lodash, moment, jQuery, Bootstrap, Underscore
- Experience with a JS templating library: Mustache, Handlebars
- Experience with Git, and Maven
- Experience in interfacing with Java back-end environment
- Experience working in agile environment
- Strong team player eager to learn from others and continually improve self and team and passion for solving challenging problems and user experience
- Strong quality focus, including success with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, etc.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary and meaningful early stage equity
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.