Software Engineer – Front End
San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
Are you passionate about solving problems and having fun? Are you excited to be part of a fast growing start-up? CyberCube’s Engineering Team is looking for a Front End Engineer to contribute to the design, and development of business applications responsible for solving cyber risk with world-class analytics. CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
We are looking for creative people who thrive on delivering functional and creative UX for enterprise applications. You will be working closely with product management, design and engineering. As a Front End Engineer on our team, you must have worked in an Agile environment and be passionate regarding the engineering best practices required of such processes including unit testing, incremental and iterative development.
- 5+ years of UI development experience
- Experience with Angular JS or similar MVC Frameworks (React, Vue.js, Ember, Backbone, CanJS)
- Experience with JS utility libraries: Lodash, moment, jQuery, Bootstrap, Underscore
- Experience with a JS templating library: Mustache, Handlebars
- Experience with Git, and Maven
- Experience in interfacing with Java back-end environment
- Experience working in agile environment
- Strong team player eager to learn from others and continually improve self and team and passion for solving challenging problems and user experience
- Strong quality focus, including success with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, etc.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited FTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.