Software Reliability Engineers
San Francisco, CA
Analyze our users’ needs and design, develop, test, and improve cloud-based infrastructure and software applications to meet those needs. Design automated software applications and plan how the pieces will work together to drive reliability and performance. May perform additional duties that are similar and consistent with stated position requirements.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field plus thereafter 5 years of progressively responsible experience. Of the required experience, must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Identity Management Applications and Databases, including all of the following: ADFS, Okta, Ping Federate, Oracle, Mongo DB
- Scripting and Monitoring Technologies, including all of the following: Shell, Python, JConsole, JvisuvalVM
- Linux OS and Database Administration
- Web/Application Server Administration using Nginx, HaProxy, Tomcat, WebLogic, and WebSphere
- Microservices Architecture: Docker and Docker Swarm
Apply at www.cybcube.com/jobs/ or
Send resume to email@example.com
CyberCube Analytics, Inc.
58 Maiden Lane, 3rd floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.