San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
This is a part-time position based in our headquarters in downtown San Francisco, California.
As a Technical Writer, you will join our growing product development organization, working in collaboration with our product, analytics, engineering & design teams to understand program and user needs. You will be responsible for composing client-facing content, specifically technical documentation for developer communities.
- Translate internal engineering processes and services into clear prose for external stakeholders
- Craft and manage all technical composition assets, including hard copy manuals, electronic documentation, and interactive guides (e.g. generate code examples, SDKs)
- Demonstrated ability to scope out and execute end-to-end writing projects; responsible for maintenance and enhancements to technical content library
- Maintain the integrity and professionalism expected of all team members and carry this forward as a product ambassador
- General athlete and self-starter able to work well independently as well as in various team settings
- Intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and ability to contribute ideas
- Excited by complex problems and new challenges
- Eager to work in an agile environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field; Master’s Degree a plus
- 2-5+ years of Technical Writing experience with a focus in SaaS/ analytics products (bonus points for familiarity with security concepts and standards)
- Working knowledge of RESTful API design and architecture; experience developing API documentation for technical audiences
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary, 401 (k), unlimited FTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.