VP of Finance
San Francisco, CA
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
As we are rapidly scaling, we are seeking a VP of Finance. The position reports to the CEO and is an opportunity to take a leadership role at a well capitalized, rapidly growing 60-person tech startup that is undergoing rocket ship growth and is doubling in size this year.
What you will be doing
- Provide strategic thought partnership to the CEO on the future of the business
- Help refine the future financial business model of CyberCube as we scale globally from our current London and San Francisco operations
- Prepare financial updates and analysis for leadership team and Board of Directors and venture debt partners
- Undertake financial reporting – Monthly, Quarterly, Annually – and work with third parties on annual audits
- Undertake cash management, manage investment and FX to support business operations
- Support the development of fundraising materials and financial models to support the raising of venture debt and equity fundraising
- Drive FP&A within CyberCube
- Oversee accounting and transaction processing, working with our finance controller
- Be an active integral part of the company’s leadership team and a bastion for our company culture and values
- Ability to think strategically
- Exceptional financial and business acumen
- Prior experience overseeing financial reporting
Nice to have
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience scaling a rapidly growing startup (Series B, C)
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary, 401K, unlimited PTO, and meaningful early stage equity
- Generous healthcare benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and Ugly Juice for your enjoyment
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hour, and discounted gym passes
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
Apply: Click here.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.