CyberCube Analytics Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company” or “We”) are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.cybcube.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website; and
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website which may be operated by us or any third party;
- any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from this Website.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address and any other general and online identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your job title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
With the exception of the information set out above, we do not collect, process, store and/or use any other information about you.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting materials or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you participate in our conferences, webinars and training sessions or when you report a problem with our Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is generally only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect from you separately. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website (and in some cases, our emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information and the Basis on Which We Use It
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- to inform you about conferences, webinars and other networking events that may be of interest to you;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and in some cases, information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, shareholders and stakeholders;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfil the specific purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CyberCube Analytics Inc., our customers, or others.
Please note that we do not “sell” your personal information as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA“).
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
We do not and will not knowingly collect, store, use and/or process information from and about children under the age of 13. If we are notified that we have collected such personal information as defined under COPPA, we shall promptly delete the information from our systems.
International Data Transfers
We may transfer certain personal information across geographical borders to our subsidiaries or service providers who work in conjunction with us or on our behalf globally. Such transfers are made in accordance with applicable law.
Where you are based in the European Union, you should be aware that your personal information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and by providing us with your personal information via the methods set out in this policy, you hereby consent to such transfer, disclosure, storage and/or processing of your personal information to the United States.
We have put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected. For more information on the appropriate safeguards that we have put in place, please contact us at the details below.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
Your CCPA Rights
You may request the following information about how we have collected and used your personal information during the preceding twelve (12) months:
- The categories of personal information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
You may request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you during the preceding twelve (12) months.
You may request that we delete the personal information that we have collected from you.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discriminatory treatment prohibited by the CCPA.
You may exercise your right to your information, access and deletion by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing evidence of your residency in California. We reserve the right not to process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient information to verify your identity and your residency.
Changes to Our Policy