Terms of Service
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, CyberCube and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and CyberCube may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant CyberCube a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. CyberCube reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and CyberCube makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall CyberCube, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and CyberCube, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent CyberCube from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms.
CyberCube is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
CyberCube shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between CyberCube and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
Meeting the highest standards for security, availability, and confidentiality are all critical to the services we provide to our clients. Ensuring the security of our users is a CyberCube priority, and we are constantly assessing how we can make our solutions even more secure.
- ISO27001-based policies and procedures
- All employees/contractors complete formal information security program with mandatory annual refresher
- Access to confidential information restricted to authorized personnel only, as per documented processes
- All employees/contractors subject to a pre-employment background and screening checks
- Fully documented change-management procedures
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plans in place and tested regularly
- Data encrypted in transit and at rest
- New systems are provisioned with hardened operating systems
- Security patches applied regularly
- Provisioning follows documented policies and procedures
- All systems are firewall protected
- Automated tools monitor the internal network, provide daily status emails, and provide weekly vulnerability scans of all internal machines
- Virus scanning and detection are on all machines
- All code tested for security vulnerabilities prior to release, and regular networks and system scans for vulnerabilities.
- Serverless architecture and immutable infrastructure
- SSL/TLS connections secure all communications
Internal Security Monitoring and Third-Party Testing.
- The security team monitors internal and external security events and implements corrective actions
- Systems and application access logged and tracked for auditing purposes according to internal security procedures
- Application and network vulnerability threat assessments conducted regularly
- Third-party penetration tests conducted annually
- SSAE-16 SOC 2: Type II
SOC 2 Type 2 is a certification that is only issued by an accredited third-party auditor after conducting an examination in accordance with attestation standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). These standards ensure that CyberCube follows its Trust Principles and Criteria for security, availability, processing integrity, and confidentiality. Contact us to view our SOC 2 Type 2 report
CyberCube Partner Code of Conduct
CyberCube Analytics Inc. is fully committed to conducting its business with the highest ethical and professional standards and to creating an environmentally responsible and safe, diverse, inclusive and ethical working space in order to reflect our core values of:
- Collaborating as a team
- Building trust through openness
- Solving problems with intellectual rigour
- Delivering exceptional value to our customers
- Getting things done
We, therefore, request that all partners wishing to conduct business with us to comply with and commit to the principles set forth below.
Anti-modern slavery. Partners shall ensure that no form of bonded, forced or indentured labour is used or permitted to be used including within its own supply chain. All work must be voluntary and workers free to terminate their employment at any time. Workers must be paid wages and given benefits in compliance with all applicable laws and that there shall be no deduction of wages save pursuant to applicable laws. A worker’s working hours must not exceed that which is legally permitted and workers must be given time off as stipulated under applicable law. Partners must not use child labour and any worker under the age of 18 years old must not be assigned to perform work that is likely to jeopardise their health or safety. Interns, students and apprenticeships shall be paid at least the same wage as an entry-level worker performing the same or equal tasks. All workers must be treated fairly and with respect. Partners shall not tolerate harassment, abuse, discrimination of any kind or any form of inhumane treatment. Partners shall operate a safe, diverse and inclusive place of work for all its workers.
Health and Safety.
Partners will comply with all applicable health and safety laws and regulations at all time and shall maintain safety work procedures and health and safety guidance. All places of work shall be in compliance with applicable health and safety laws and at a minimum are safe and clean with appropriate sanitation facilities, adequate personal space, air and light, entry and exit privileges, emergency egresses, heat and ventilation and hot running water.
Partners shall obtain and maintain all required environmental permits, approvals, registrations and reports, and shall comply with all applicable laws in this regard. Partners shall endeavour to minimise and reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions and seek and implement ways to improve energy efficiency and the use of cleaner sources of energy.
Ethics and Compliance.
Partners shall uphold the highest standards of ethics in its business conduct and operations. Partners shall comply with all applicable anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws and will not engage in any form of bribery, corruption, graft, extortion, or embezzlement. Partners will promptly inform us promptly where there is a potential or an actual conflict of interest and their dealings with us. Partners shall also respect the confidential information, trade secrets and intellectual property rights of others. In relation to personal data, personally identifiable information and privacy of individuals, Partners shall at all times comply with all applicable laws and shall protect the privacy of individuals. Finally, Partners shall conduct themselves with professionalism and trade openly, honestly and transparently, abiding by all applicable laws at all time.